Your family’s good health is our priority. Our Health Team have a particular passion for the health and well-being of all we serve. We provide a comprehensive range of services.
Primary Care Services:
- Comprehensive Adult Well Care
- Internal Medicine
- Women’s Health
- Sick Visits
- Physical Exams
- Disease screening
- Chronic Disease Management
- Patient and Education
- Lab Screening-
- Creatinine Clearance
Please contact us for other Primary Care and Lab Screening Services
Behavioral Health Services:
Edgewater Primary Care through its Behavioral Health Consultant offers brief behavioral health consultation at its two primary care locations. Services includes:
Individual, couples, and/ or family consultation with patients, including:
- Functional and strength-based assessment and diagnosis;
- Psychoeducation for patients and their support systems;
- Medication adherence counseling and disease self management counseling;
- Motivational Interviewing to develop behavioral strategies aimed at symptom reduction
- Brief problem solving cognitive intervention aimed at modifying negative thinking and promoting self efficacy;
- Self-Care Plan development and skills training to facilitate disease selfmanagement, improved coping, distress tolerance, stress reduction, and relaxation; and
- Substance use/ abuse evaluation, identification of maladaptive coping strategies, and development of harm reduction strategies.
For more intense behavioral health services please contact our main behavioral health facility, Edgewater Behavioral Health Services at (219)-885-4264.